- Dr Michael O'Brien is a celebrated palaeoanthropologist.
But lately, his life has gone off track.
His relationship just tanked.
And his recently-published book has drawn ridicule from academics while being hailed by crazy conspiracy theorists.
With his party-animal sister Alyssa, and her latest boyfriend Dante, he retreats to a rural outback where he obsessively pursues the unorthodox research that led his colleagues to shun him.
Here, he makes a mind-blowing discovery that’ll rescue his career.
Trapped in isolation, four flawed characters grapple with their awesome responsibilities and the delusional idea that we humans are the master species.
- WINNER BEST FEATURE: Vesuvius International Film Festival
- HONOURABLE MENTION: Brighton Rocks International Film Festival
- OFFICIAL SELECTION: WRPN Women's International Film Festival
- SELECTED: Beyond the Curve International Film Festival